Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Choosing the appropriate keyboard layout
- Building custom sequences
- Syncing audio and video into a merged clip
- Roundtripping with Audition to sweeten audio
- Collaborating on the fly with CS Review
- Adding closed captions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm David Basulto. Welcome to Premiere Pro CS5.5 New Features. In this course, we'll start by looking at the changes and additions Adobe has made to the pre-production work flow, including improved control over red footage. We'll explore new editing tools like setting and adjusting key frames for the video effects directly in the timeline. And the new integration with Adobe Audition, which lets you easily send a sequence from Premiere to Audition and then back into Premiere.
Finally we'll see improved export and delivery options, including the redesigned media encoder and support for closed captioning. The new features of Premiere Pro should give you some nice tools for improving and speeding up your work flow. This course will give you what you need to put these new features to work quickly. Now let's get started with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 New Features.