- View Offline
The course walks through the entire editing workflow, from importing and organizing your raw assets, to timeline editing in Quick view and Expert view, to sharing your work on DVD, Blu-ray, or on the web. Along the way, you'll discover how to enhance your basic videos with voiceover, slow motion, transitions, titles, and a solid soundtrack. In less than three hours, this course will show you what you need to know to create polished gems from almost any kind of raw footage, from tape-based DV, to AVCHD, to smartphone and iPad video footage.
- Capturing video from a camcorder
- Importing media on your computer
- Managing media with the Organizer
- Adding clips, slice, trim, and ripple edits
- Creating a motion path with the Pan & Zoom tool
- Speeding up or slowing down video segments with Time Remapping
- Color-correcting video
- Building custom music tracks with Quicktracks
- Creating fade-ins and fade-outs
- Adding text animation
- Keyframing video effects
- Burning a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Uploading your video to Facebook or YouTube
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Steve Grisetti and this is Up and Running with Premiere Elements 11. In this course I'll walk you through the basics of editing in Premiere Elements 11. I'll start by showing you how to import and organize your media files. I'll go over basic editing techniques like adding and trimming clips. We'll cover some more advanced techniques such as correcting color, mixing your audio, and adding transitions in text. We'll also show you how to use some of the new tools in the program. Like the Pan and Zoom Tool for creating motion paths that make your photos come to life.
In the new Time Remapping tool that lets you suddenly shift your video into fast or slow motion and back again. Finally, I'll show you how to publish and output your movies. Whether you're burning them to DVD or Blu-ray disc, sending them to a portable device or sharing them online. Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Premier Elements 11.