- Importing and evaluating footage
- Planning the edit
- Marking and adding clips to the timeline
- Creating cover shots with video tracks
- Trimming clips
- Adding and refining transitions
- Adding a title and a lower third
- Incorporating still images
- Setting audio levels
- Creating a DVD
- Posting to YouTube
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to Creating a Mini Documentary with Adobe Premiere Elements. In this course, we'll look in making the most of the documentary format, using Adobe Premiere Elements and a brief sample project. We'll Start by importing and organizing footage using folders and markers. Next, we'll look at how to use the Timeline to find the editing opportunities in your footage and discover the flow of your narrative. We'll see how to create a title and lower third graphic for your video, using the Text tool.
Finally, we'll look at the options for exporting and delivering a final project to an audience on disk or online. We'll be covering all of these features with an emphasis on process and the creative aspects of cutting a short documentary. Now, let's get started with creating a mini-documentary with Adobe Premiere Elements.