- View Offline
- Importing and capturing media
- Relinking missing media
- Arranging and deleting clips in the Sceneline and Timeline
- Adjusting clip length
- Splitting and moving clips
- Applying transitions
- Adjusting the position, scale, and rotation of clips
- Making color adjustments
- Animating and working with keyframes
- Recording voiceovers and narration
- Creating lower thirds
- Sharing projects: DVDs, Blu-ray, and the Web
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Premiere Elements 10, Essential Training, I'm Dave Basulto. In this course, we'll show you how to create quick, professional looking movies from your own raw video footage and graphics. I'll show you how to connect your camera, or hard drive, to import your raw footage. Then, we'll make professional looking edits and transitions. We'll then add effects and color corrections that'll really make your movies pop. I'll also show you the importance of fixing audio problems and easy ways to do it. I'll then show you how to export to multiple formats, such as the web, iPods, DVD, and even Blu Ray.
Lastly, I'll show you how to use your own personal URL to share your videos with the world. In this course, we'll show you the basics and more to get you going with video editing in Premiere Elements 10.