Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Lifetime Planner, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…With the tools available in the Lifetime…Planner, Quicken can help you set goals for…major life events such as retirement, purchasing…a home and sending your kids to college.…After you set these goals, Quicken helps you figure out what…lifestyle and financial decisions you need to make to attain these goals.…The lifetime planner is a retirement planning tool that you can use…in conjunction with the information you've already entered into the Quicken software.…Once you've told Quicken about your goals for retirement, college expenses and…major purchases like homes or other assets, Quicken shows you how you…can reach these goals by analyzing how much you need to save…each month or calculating what rate of return you need from your investments.…
The tools available in the Lifetime Planner are most accurate…when you've added all of your important accounts to Quicken.…Spending and savings accounts, investment and…retirement accounts and loan and debt accounts.…Quicken will use this data to help you plan your lifetime goals.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.