Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Account Bar, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…The Account bar in Quicken allows you to see your…account balances at a glance…and conveniently navigate between your accounts.…Before we talk about how to use the Account bar, I'll show you how…to make the Account bar fully visible in the working area of your Quicken software.…If you don't see the Account bar, it may have been minimized or turned off.…If it's been minimized, you'll see a tab with…the word Accounts to the left of the Home tab.…Click the small arrow to the left of the word Accounts to restore…the Account bar to its full size along the left side of the screen.…Now, I know we haven't added all these accounts that are listed here, but I…wanted to show you a fully populated…version of the account bar for demonstration purposes.…
Without any accounts in here, explaining how to…use the Account bar wouldn't make much sense.…Now if the Account bar has been turned off, you won't see the Accounts tab, and…you'll need to use the Navigation Preferences in…the Edit menu to turn it back on.…Click Edit, select Preferences, and in the left pane, click Navigation.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.