Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking your portfolio performance, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…The Performance page under the Investing tab provides you with three snapshot…views of your investment account performance…over time, measured against key benchmarks.…The three benchmarks of your investment performance shown on the Performance page…are portfolio value versus cost basis,…growth of $10,000, and average annual return.…The snapshots on the Performance page are simply…taking the information from your portfolio and plugging it…into some mathematical formulas so you can see your…investment's performance over time on helpful graphs and charts.…
Let's take a closer look at the snapshots on the Performance page.…We'll see how you can view your portfolio information in different ways.…To see the Performance page, click the…Investing tab and click the Performance tab.…You can filter the accounts, securities, and date range included by…using the drop-down menus at the top of the Performance page.…For now, we'll include all accounts, all securities, and year to date.…The first snapshot graph you'll see is your portfolio's…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.