Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting upcoming income reminders, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Income reminders, will alert you to upcoming paychecks or…income, and can help you forecast your future account balances.…You can even set Quicken to enter your paycheck…or other income transactions for you, in your register automatically.…Let's talk for a minute, about why it can be helpful to add income reminders.…At start up, click on checks for bill and income reminders that…are due or past due since the last time you used Quicken.…If it finds any, Quicken will display a reminder for you.…If you've entered bill reminders, you'll want to know if you're projected…to have enough money in your accounts to cover these upcoming bills.…
Adding income reminders, will help show you your…projected balances in conjunction with your bill reminders.…If you selected Automatically enter, when…you created the income reminder, Quicken will…enter it as a transaction in a…register automatically, without asking you for confirmation.…You don't need to select this option,…if you download transactions automatically from your bank.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.