Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your Password Vault, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…When you've entered accounts from multiple financial institutions into…Quicken, you can end up being prompted for multiple passwords.…Quicken provides a Password Vault feature that can help…make your password management much more convenient and secure.…Rather than entering each password…individually, the Password Vault feature allows…you to manage all your passwords…simultaneously with a single vault password.…An easy way to setup your Password Vault is to create your vault while you…are saving a password in One Step Update, or when you are adding an account.…Alternately, you can setup your Password Vault in the Tools menu.…
In the Tools menu, click Tools, select Password Vault…and select Setup New Password Vault.…To setup password vault form One Step Update, click the One Step…Update blue circular arrow in the top toolbar or in the account bar.…In the One Step Update settings pop up window, type…in a password for an account that you need to update.…Check the Save check box that appears next to the password you entered.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.