Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…One of the most powerful features of the…account register in Quicken, is the ability to…sort,search and filter your transactions to easily find…the details for our past payment or deposit.…From time to time, you may need to find a past…transaction or a group of transactions in the account register in Quicken.…For example, you may want to compare your payments…you've made to a specific payee over the last year.…Find all your expenses for a trip, or find…out how much you've earned in your last paycheck.…Quicken can do a lot of easy ways to sort,…search for, and filter your transactions in your spending accounts.…
You can always use the scroll bar along the…right hand side of the register to scroll through transactions.…This may be an easy way to search the transaction, if the transaction is recent.…You'll see a date change as you scroll.…This represents the date of the transaction that will appear…at the top of the register window when you stop scrolling.…If you want to search on a specific key word, such…as payee or a note or a tag you've made.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.