- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(steeldrum music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Quicken 2014 Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you some best practices for managing your money with Quicken 2014. First, we'll take a tour of the interface and learn how to set up your account in Quicken. Chapters one, two, and three will give you a solid foundation in learning Quicken 2014. We'll hit the more advanced topics in chapters four through seven. Then we'll take a closer look at tracking your spending and setting up your bills and income with Quicken.
After that, we'll talk about using Quicken 2014 to help plan your financial future and track your investments. Finally, I'll show you how to use the Quicken mobile app on your tablet or smart phone. Let's get started with Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 25s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.