Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(steeldrum music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Quicken 2014 Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you some best practices for managing your money with Quicken 2014. First, we'll take a tour of the interface and learn how to set up your account in Quicken. Chapters one, two, and three will give you a solid foundation in learning Quicken 2014. We'll hit the more advanced topics in chapters four through seven. Then we'll take a closer look at tracking your spending and setting up your bills and income with Quicken.
After that, we'll talk about using Quicken 2014 to help plan your financial future and track your investments. Finally, I'll show you how to use the Quicken mobile app on your tablet or smart phone. Let's get started with Quicken 2014 Essential Training.