Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Projecting future account balances, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Once you've added your accounts to Quicken.…Categorize your transactions, and setup your bill and income reminders.…You can get a good idea of your future…account balances by using the projected balances feature of Quicken.…You can see where you stand financially and plan realistically for your upcoming…expenses, by looking at the projected…balances graph available under the Bills tab.…You'll need to make sure, you have added your accounts.…Categorize your transactions, and set up your main bill and income…reminders in order to see an accurate projection of your account balances.…Let's take a quick peak, at how…the projected balances feature works in Quicken.…
Start by clicking the Bills tab in the upper left.…Click the Projected balances tab next to upcoming in the upper left.…Once you've entered your bill and income reminders for your accounts, you'll…see a graph along the top showing your projected balances for your accounts.…Underneath, you'll see your upcoming bills and income in a list format.…You can select different accounts to view here, as well as…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.