Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading transactions for a specific account, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Often, you'll want to download transitions through your bank…for a specific account that you're working with in Quicken.…Remember, when you update a spending account in Quicken, Quicken connects to…your bank online and downloads your most recent transactions and account balances.…If you've entered any transactions manually, Quicken matches these…transactions for you, so as not to duplicate any transactions.…Once you have opened an account register, you can…download transactions for that account directly from the account register.…To download transactions and balances for the account,…make sure your computer is connected to the internet.…
Also you had download the most recent…transactions and account balance information for a…credit card account, but the process is…the same for any spending or savings account.…Go to the actions menu in the upper right corner of your account register.…Select the update now from the actions menu.…Either enter the password for the account online, or if…you've set up a password vault, enter your master vault password.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.