Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and understanding investment reports, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Quicken allows you to create reports on your…investments in a customizable easy to read format.…To give you visual summary of your finances, Quicken can…also display your reports as bar graphs or pie charts.…You can create a number of reports to get…a clearer picture of how your investments are doing.…Let's review the different reports that…are available for your investments in Quicken.…To access the investment reporting tools, click…the Investing tab, and click the Reports tool.…The investment report options are listed here.…You'll see that there are several reports that you can run.…
Capital gains, investing activity,…investment asset allocation, investment income,…investment performance, investment transactions, maturity…dates for bonds and CDs.…Portfolio value and portfolio value and cost basis.…These investment reports are also available…in the reports and graphs center,…along with all the other reports and graphs available to you in Quicken.…To find them in the reports and graphs…center, select the Reports menu at the top,…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 25s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.