Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a debt-reduction plan, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
- View Offline
…Quicken can help you make a plan to pay off your loans and…credit cards faster by using the debt reduction planner under the Planning tab.…Quicken's Debt Reduction Planner helps you set up a schedule to pay off your debts.…It can help you optimize your payment schedule,…to reduce the amount of interest you pay…on your loans and credit cards, and help you get out of debt as early as possible.…It's best to set up you debt reduction plan after you've…added all of your loan and credit card accounts to Quicken.…Let's walk through the steps for creating a debt reduction plan in Quicken.…Click the Planning tab, and click the Debt Reduction tab along the top.…
If you don't have a Debt Reduction Plan created in Quicken…yet, you'll see this screen when you open the Planning tab.…Click the Get Started button in the middle of the window.…You'll see three steps for creating a debt reduction plan.…Identify your debts, get the details, and make a plan.…For the first step, identify your debts.…Quicken searches your accounts and displays…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.