Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding other spending and savings accounts, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Once you have added your primary checking account to…Quicken, you will want to add any other spending…or savings account that you have so you can…keep track of all of your everyday financial transactions.…Remember, spending and savings accounts are those…accounts that you use for everyday transactions.…These include bank accounts such as checking or savings accounts.…Credit card or line of credit accounts,…money market accounts or even cash accounts.…To add an additional spending or savings…account, start by expanding the Accounts bar.…Click the Add an account button in the bottom of the Accounts bar.…
In the Add account pop up window that appears, you'll see a list of…four different types of spending and savings…accounts: Checking, Credit card, Savings and Cash.…If you have an additional checking account that you…want to add beyond your primary checking account, click Checking.…You may choose to do this if you and your spouse each have a…checking account, or if you keep a…separate checking account for a small business.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 29s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.