Premiere Pro Guru: Working with Prelude
Adobe Prelude is a dedicated ingest and logging program that is part of the Creative Cloud suite. Premiere Pro Guru: Working with Prelude unlocks the power of this program and shows you how to transfer and transcode footage, log with markers and subclips, rough cut your clips, and transfer all of this work into the Premiere Pro editing environment. Join Jason Osder as he shows you how to incorporate this standalone, specialized tool in your editing workflow.
- Understanding Prelude
- Choosing a Prelude workflow
- Transferring and transcoding footage
- Adding metadata and markers
- Using Live Logger
- Creating a rough cut
- Exporting to Premiere Pro
- Adjusting advanced preferences
- Hi, I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to Premier Pro Guru, working with Prelude. Now Prelude is a standalone application in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite that specializes in ingesting footage and logging it for editing projects inside Premier Pro. Now you're gonna notice that there's a lot of tools inside Prelude and some of them overlap with tools inside Premier. That means that it's gonna be up to you exactly when and how to apply Prelude to your projects. What we're gonna do is go over all the tools inside Prelude to help you make a good decision.
Now, let's get started with Premier Pro Guru, working with Prelude.
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflow35,964 Views
Premiere Pro Guru: Multi-Camera Video Editing101,012 Views
Premiere Pro Guru: Effects and Preset Management45,749 Views
Premiere Pro Guru: Customizing Workspaces43,627 Views
Premiere Pro Guru: Blending Mode Secrets41,968 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,632,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,822,562 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,892,127 Views
Video Gear Weekly784,016 Views
Deke's Techniques1,567,617 Views