This week, see how to use the powerful PowerPoint Morph feature to create some cool animations.
- [Jole] I'm Jole Simmons, a.k.a. the presentation guy. … So, morph for PowerPoint is absolutely … the most powerful addition to PowerPoint ever in my opinion. … If you're already familiar with Keynote's … magic move transition, this is pretty much the same thing, … but if offers a neat little trick which Keynote doesn't. … More on that in a minute. … So let's look at a typical kind of reveal slide. … Let's say we have some books and we want to bring those in. … And they come in with a nice little fade. … They look fine, but I really want to make this … a little bit more dynamic, add a little bit more movement. … So, what we're going to do is add a morph animation. … So, let's start with another slide … and we have those elements, everything right where … we want them on the reveal. … And we're going to go ahead and duplicate that slide … by hitting Command + D. … And let's go back up to the first slide, … and what we're going to do is we're going to take … all of the books images and move them …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations