Migrating from PowerPoint 2008 for Mac to PowerPoint 2011
In Migrating from PowerPoint 2008 for Mac to PowerPoint 2011, David Rivers shows how to make a smooth transition between the two versions. The course reviews the changes to the interface and features, and shows how common PowerPoint tasks are performed in PowerPoint 2011. It also gives in-depth information on working in a mixed PowerPoint environment and dealing with file compatibility issues. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Exploring the Ribbon interface
- Controlling PowerPoint with shortcuts
- Using the Compatibility Report
- Changing the default file format
- Using the Open XML converter
- Adjusting slide sizes
- Grouping slides
- Animating objects
- Sharing a presentation
- Hi and welcome to Migrating from Powerpoint 2008 for Mac to Powerpoint 2011, I'm David Rivers. This course will help to make your transition to Powerpoint 2011 a smooth and seamless one. We'll begin with a discussion about the reasons to switch to Powerpoint 2011 before we take a tour of the new and improved fluent user interface, examining the ribbon and keyboard shortcuts. We'll explore compatibility and how you'll be able to work better with users of Powerpoint for Windows. And we'll look at how some of the common features you may have used in Powerpoint 2008 have changed in Powerpoint 2011.
For the most part, these changes are either totally new or greatly improved. So with all these topics to cover it's time to get started.
Keynote '08 Essential Training147,468 Views
Learning Keynote89,843 Views
PowerPoint 2008 for Mac Essential Training278,027 Views
Keynote 3 Essential Training57,399 Views
Migrating from Entourage 2008 for Mac to Outlook 20119,966 Views
InDesign Secrets1,518,542 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views
PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training651,314 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training6,004,543 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,914,112 Views