- View Offline
- Exploring the Ribbon interface
- Controlling PowerPoint with shortcuts
- Using the Compatibility Report
- Changing the default file format
- Using the Open XML converter
- Adjusting slide sizes
- Grouping slides
- Animating objects
- Sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi and welcome to Migrating from Powerpoint 2008 for Mac to Powerpoint 2011, I'm David Rivers. This course will help to make your transition to Powerpoint 2011 a smooth and seamless one. We'll begin with a discussion about the reasons to switch to Powerpoint 2011 before we take a tour of the new and improved fluent user interface, examining the ribbon and keyboard shortcuts. We'll explore compatibility and how you'll be able to work better with users of Powerpoint for Windows. And we'll look at how some of the common features you may have used in Powerpoint 2008 have changed in Powerpoint 2011.
For the most part, these changes are either totally new or greatly improved. So with all these topics to cover it's time to get started.