Learn why it's important to be able to save time and do things quickly.
- So what's the big deal about Silicon Valley presentations?…Well first of all everything needs to be done yesterday.…You don't get weeks to work on a deck…for an executive who may be unexpectedly announcing…a big product launch in a few days.…And knowing that at any moment I may be tasked…to design an incredibly important presentation…that may make or break a company's earnings,…you learn to design a bit smarter.…Next, everything has to be perfect.…This is something that could be seen…by tens of thousands of people.…
One little mistake, a hiccup in an animation,…a misspelled word, an extra space in between words,…will make you wanna crawl under your seat,…or it just might get you fired.…So now things need to be perfect and done quickly.…Lastly, there is potentially a lot of money on the line…with every presentation.…You may be working on a new product announcement,…a new feature, or something else that can have…a direct correlation with the company's stock price.…These decks can be a really big deal.…
So now we have to be perfect, quick,…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.