The course gives a practical approach to organizing a presentation with an outline and then building slides to support the speaker. This can help you stand out when creating and giving an impactful presentation.
- [Rich] My name's Rich Harrington, … and I'd like to thank you for joining me today. … as we've taken a look at moving from an outline … to a presentation. … There are lots of things you can do with PowerPoint, … and I encourage you to continue your education … and view more courses. … My goal today was to get you up and running quickly … and show you how a little bit of organization … and a proper process could really go a long way. … Remember, there are lots of buttons, bells, and whistles, … but at the end of the day, … you want a fantastic presentation, … one that is driven by content. … I highly encourage you to start … with a good, organized outline, … gather your assets, and then build the presentation out, … using the techniques you've learned here. … I think you'll see, as we did today, … it'll go pretty smoothly … and you'll get the results that you want … without any wasted effort. … Thanks again for watching. … My name's Rich Harrington. … …
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Approaching a Presentation
2. Building the Outline
3. Using the Outline to Create Slides
4. Working with Text
5. Photos, Video, Charts, and Shapes
6. Animating a Presentation
7. Getting Ready for Playback of Your Presentation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.