Copy, Paste, and Format Painter are available just as they are in the desktop version of PowerPoint. Learn how to work with these Clipboard tools in the PowerPoint Online app and how the options differ from the desktop version of PowerPoint.
- [Instructor] Creating and editing slides…in PowerPoint Online requires a lot of the same…familiar commands that you might already be using…in PowerPoint on your desktop,…or even some of the other familiar Office applications.…A lot of these same commands, the same keyboard…shortcuts for those, may also work here…within PowerPoint Online.…What we're talking about is cut, copy, and paste.…These are available in many applications…including PowerPoint Online.…Well, sometimes these keyboard shortcuts,…they don't work in all applications,…so it's always good to do a little check…before you're ready to work with those in that application.…
Let's take a look at how we can work with these.…Here we're looking at the real GDP forecast slide,…and if we needed to select and copy…a couple bullets that you see here,…we'll make the selection.…We do see some things pop up that might be helpful.…Here we have the quick formatting toolbar…to make some quick changes to the font.…We also get a contextual tab here…called Drawing Tools Format that may help us out.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.