Audio can be played back in PowerPoint Online. To add audio, you need to do this from the desktop version of PowerPoint. In this video, learn how to add audio, choose settings for audio, and play back from the PowerPoint Online app.
- [Instructor] Adding audio to a slide…or a full presentation can set the tone,…drive audience emotion, and tell a story.…Now, PowerPoint Online has the capability…to play back audio that has been added…from the desktop version of PowerPoint,…and we're going to take a look at that in a minute.…Before we do that, let's take a look…at a couple of things here in the PowerPoint online version.…We're viewing the closing slide for this presentation,…and there is a speaker icon here at the bottom.…By selecting this speaker, we do get a contextual tab,…but notice that it's labeled Drawing Tools, Format.…
This ribbon is all about formatting the look of…the speaker icon, not the audio itself.…And if we go over here and we take a look at the Insert tab,…in the media group we only have the choice to…insert online video.…In the desktop version of PowerPoint,…this media group is where you would find the capability…to insert audio.…Before we switch to the desktop version of PowerPoint,…let's go down to the lower right corner…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.