As you incorporate SmartArt into your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, you can make information in your slides stand out. The stylization can help communicate the points you want to make.
- [Instructor] One additional item … that's built into Microsoft PowerPoint … is the ability to create SmartArt. … This is artwork that's based upon a template, … often used to show a progression or an illustration, … but it's very easy to customize … and add your own data points. … Here's how it works. … Let's start by adding a new summary graphic. … We'll come here to Effective Team Membership … and insert a new slide. … Let's choose the Title Only style. … Now we'll give it a name, … The Process in Summary. … Great. … Now let's come on over here to Insert … and you'll see the SmartArt option. … It's right here under illustrations. … When you click, a large browser comes up … offering many different types to choose from. … You'll see different categories here … and you can easily scroll through … to see all of them in the All view, … or choose a subcategory to navigate just to that style. … You'll see here that each of these has a different type. … Let's go with a process here … and scroll through the different options. …
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Approaching a Presentation
2. Building the Outline
3. Using the Outline to Create Slides
4. Working with Text
5. Photos, Video, Charts, and Shapes
6. Animating a Presentation
7. Getting Ready for Playback of Your Presentation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.