This video shows how to add transitions between slides to create animated effects.
- [Instructor] In PowerPoint transitions are the animations,…or lack thereof, that happen as you progress…from slide to slide.…You can add transitions universally across all your slides…or you can set up individual transitions…to occur between specific slides.…Transitions can give your presentation a little more energy…or make them a little more visually interesting,…but bear in mind that it's also very easy to overdo them.…Start by going to the Transitions tab in the ribbon.…By default, transitions in your slides are set to none,…what this means is that if I go into Slideshow mode,…as I advance from slide to slide,…in this case using the spacebar on my keyboard.…
We just see each slide immediately appear,…instantly replacing the previous slide.…But transitions can make moving from slide to slide…more visually interesting, click the down arrow here…to see all the available transitions.…Notice they're organized into subtle, exciting,…and dynamic content, and you can click on any transition…to see a preview of what it'll look like.…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.