Learn to create information-rich, visually compelling PowerPoint presentations driven by Excel data.
- [Gini] Welcome to Data-Driven Presentations with Excel and PowerPoint 2016. I'm Gini von Courter. In this course, we will take advantage of the integration points between Excel and PowerPoint to create presentations that are easy to view, easy to use, and most importantly, easy to maintain. We'll build presentations that will automatically change when our data is updated in Excel. Beginning with a typical Excel business spreadsheet, we will format, highlight, summarize and create visualizations for our data.
Next, we'll leverage the linking and embedding features of office to paste excel tables and charts into PowerPoint. Then, use PowerPoint's animation features to help our audience focus on the data. If you've ever wondered how to create compelling yet low-maintenance PowerPoint presentations, I designed this course for you. Let's get started.
- Copying, pasting, linking, and embedding data
- Creating charts in PowerPoint
- Formatting ranges
- Restoring missing data
- Adding slicers
- Building charters
- Highlighting data
- Summarizing data with PivotTables
- Putting presentation elements together in PowerPoint