Learn how to storyboard elearning. Craft the most effective training and communicate the structure to stakeholders before spending hours on the design process.
- Imagine you have to construct a building from the ground up. You wouldn't go into that process without a blueprint or a roadmap to guide you to your end goal. Well, the same goes for storyboarding an elearning experience. It's an essential part of any elearning project because it'll help you visualize your course concepts, communicate with your project team, and identify changes that need to be made early. I'm Brett Kirkpatrick. I've worked with Fortune 500 companies, startups, and everything in between to create engaging and unique elearning courses.
I'm going to be your guide on this creative journey, and I'm excited to share some of what I've learned over the years. This course will elaborate on the key storyboarding steps to ensure the success of your elearning projects, as well as the different tools you may want to use when crafting your storyboards. I'll share my best practices and the templates that I use on almost every storyboarding project to help you be more efficient with your time and communicate more effectively with your stakeholders and the team. Are you ready to take your elearning content to the next level? This course will do just that.
- Benefits of storyboarding
- Identifying stakeholders and requirements and goals
- Storyboard elements
- Storyboarding with text, animation, scenarios, and knowledge checks
- Communicating with stakeholders