You can view and manage the mixes that you make with Office Mix. In order to upload your video as an Office Mix, you will need to create an account. All of the mixes that you record will be stored in this account. ou are able to access them at any time, edit them, and share them with students. Since your mixes will be stored in the cloud, you will have access to them anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- [Voiceover] You can view and manage any of your Mixes…at any time by navigating to your Office Mix account.…Now you can do this in a couple different ways.…First of all, if you're inside your PowerPoint account…and on the Mix tab, you can click on My Mixes.…If I click here,…it brings me to my Office Mix account.…Now I do have to sign in first.…I'll click Sign in with Microsoft account,…and then it will bring me to the Office Mix page.…Up here you can see the Gallery,…which includes Office Mixes that others have created,…and then there's My Mixes.…
And as you can see right now I have…a Communication Skills one, it gives a description,…let's me know some information about it,…and then on here we can click on Details.…So if I click there it brings up the Details screen…that we just saw after we had uploaded it.…I can change anything if I want and then save the changes.…I'm going to back out.…We have Analytics, which we'll talk about in the next video,…Discussion, we can download the presentation,…and we can delete it.…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix