Zooming in and out of a slide can be helpful while navigating and viewing content. Learn how these controls can be accessed in the PowerPoint Online application and how this differs from the zoom built into the browser.
- [Instructor] While making changes…to content within a slide,…you may need to zoom out to see the full picture,…or zoom in to align objects and work with text a bit more.…The zoom bar that you may be familiar with…in PowerPoint 2019 or other recent versions of PowerPoint…is not available here within PowerPoint Online.…Instead if we take a look in the lower right corner…on the status bar,…that's where you'll see the current zoom percentage…which is showing here as 66%.…To make a change to this,…click right over that percentage,…and the Zoom to menu will appear.…
Now right now it's set to Fit,…meaning fit the entire slide on the screen…so that we can see the entire contents.…We can change it to another percentage,…let's go ahead and change this to 100%,…and then select OK.…And you'll see how that zooms in.…We would need to work with the scroll bars…to move around the slide…and work with the various areas there.…Now if we want to go back to that fit to screen,…to the right of the 100% that you see here,…is the fit slide to current window.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.