Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using web apps through SharePoint, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
With the release of Office 2010, Microsoft simultaneously released an upgrade to…its server-based collaboration tool, SharePoint.…SharePoint allows users to share documents via the Web, and it's most often used…in a corporate environment.…Now, users with access to a SharePoint Server can edit their documents right…from within the browser.…For example, let's propose that you are away from the office, using a computer…that doesn't have PowerPoint 2010.…Perhaps you are on a machine with an older version, or no version at all.…
If you have Internet access, you can connect to your company's SharePoint Server…and from there you can access any document that is stored online.…Let's look at Two Trees Olive Oil internal SharePoint site.…After logging in, I can head to the Human Resources Library.…There, I'll find the New Employee Orientation presentation that I was…working with earlier.…But now I'm no longer on a machine with PowerPoint 2010.…I'm not to going to let that stop me.…If I click on the file, I'll be able to view the presentation right in my browser.…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.