Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using picture effects, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
The few photos that we currently have in our presentation, though great photos,…need a little bit of help to fit in.…Let's take the photo on slide number two, for example.…We're going to spice this up.…When a photo is selected, whether it's one you imported from your own…collection or one you downloaded from Microsoft Office online, you'll see the…Picture Tools Format tab appear in the Ribbon.…Before we learned how to resize and move your photo, but now I'm going to…show you how you can apply a variety of changes to the photo, such as color…adjustment, artistic effects, frames, shadows, 3D angles and more, even cropping.…
Again, with my photo selected, I'm in the Picture Tools Format tab.…Let's start with the Adjust group, and look at the Corrections pulldown gallery.…This gallery is broken down into two sections: Sharpen and Soften, and…Brightness and Contrast.…Watch what happens to our photo as we hover over the Sharpen and Soften options.…Here we are softening the photo, and here we are sharpening it.…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.