Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using fonts and color, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
We'll start off our chapter on formatting with the most basic of basics: font and color.…As I demonstrate you how to change font and color, I'd like you notice how we…can use the same techniques to change a number of other formatting optionsm such…as bullets, line-spacing and more.…PowerPoint let's you select nearly anything and apply changes to it.…To try this out, let's hit the Slide number two, Introductions, and select the word "hometown."…You should notice the Quick Format toolbar appeared next to your selection when…you move your mouse gently up and towards the right.…
Let's review some of the icons available to us in the Quick Format toolbar.…You'll notice that this toolbar is very similar to the Font toolbar you find in…the Home tab of the Ribbon.…Font and Font Size along with Increase and Decrease Font Size, Indent and…Outdent, or Increase List Level which means to push the selected text inward or outward.…I can send the object forward or backwards, behind or in front of other objects,…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.