Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
To help you follow along on your own computer, I've saved my work for…each chapter in video.…Whenever an exercise file is available for a video, you'll see a yellow overlay…at the bottom of the screen that indicates the location and name of the…exercise file, like this.…If I've worked with other files, such as photos, video, or Excel spreadsheets,…I've collected those together for you in a special folder called Assets.…Here on my desktop, you'll see my Exercise Files folder, and inside, one folder…for each chapter of the course.…Here is that Assets folder I mentioned earlier, and you can see all sorts of…supplemental files that I've used to enhance my presentation:…photos, Word documents and more. Two quick notes.…
All of the exercise files are meant to work with PowerPoint 2010.…If you're using a different version, some files may not work properly.…In the interest of making the files a quick download, the video that we use in…some chapters has been saved at a lower quality.…All of these files are available to lynda.com's premium subscribers, and to…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.