Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Data-Driven Presentations with Excel and PowerPoint 2016.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. The exercise files are in this folder, and there is a folder for each chapter. So for example when we begin with chapter one, if I open this particular file 2017 YTD Report in Excel, a banner will appear on the screen that shows you the name of this file, and you can come to this folder and find it. If you don't have access to the exercise files that's okay.
You can still follow along either by using your own spreadsheets and presentations or by watching how I use the exercise files. Let's get started.
- Copying, pasting, linking, and embedding data
- Creating charts in PowerPoint
- Formatting ranges
- Restoring missing data
- Adding slicers
- Building charters
- Highlighting data
- Summarizing data with PivotTables
- Putting presentation elements together in PowerPoint