The course gives a practical approach to organizing a presentation with an outline and then building slides to support the speaker. These exercise files can help you follow along with the instructor.
- [Richard] If your membership includes it, you have access to some hands-on exercise files. These files draw on some of my personal presentations, as well as some imagery that was made available through the Creative Commons license. I ask that you respect the copyright on these works, as well as the Creative Common licenses, and use these assets just for educational purposes. Once you're done with this course, it would be great if you could please throw away the exercise files. The techniques we're going to cover will work with any version of PowerPoint, but for this lesson, we're going to be using the latest version of Office 365. If you're using an older version of the software, you should find that just about everything translates smoothly, but I'll be using the current version for this course and suggest you do the same if you can.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Approaching a Presentation
2. Building the Outline
3. Using the Outline to Create Slides
4. Working with Text
5. Photos, Video, Charts, and Shapes
6. Animating a Presentation
7. Getting Ready for Playback of Your Presentation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.