Similar application views are available in PowerPoint Online app and the desktop version of PowerPoint. Learn how to switch between the Online app views; the Editing, Reading, and Slide Show.
- [Instructor] While normal view is the default view…if you are working in the desktop version of PowerPoint…like PowerPoint 2019, in the online version,…this is called editing view.…Now, editing view is what you see…on the screen at the moment,…and I'm hovering my mouse over the command…on the status bar that you can use to navigate back…to this view if you've selected a different view.…To switch to a different view, if we go to the right here,…you'll see slideshow view.…This takes us into the full slide view,…as what your audience would be seeing.…
There are ways that you can navigate through these slides,…you can use the forward arrow,…the arrow to the right to navigate forward,…you can use the arrow pointing to the left on your keyboard…to navigate to the previous slide,…you can use your left mouse click…to navigate to the next slide,…you might be using a wireless presenter…and you would have the commands…on there to work with, as well.…You can also use the P key on a keyboard…to navigate to the previous slide…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.