Getting stuck on how to make your slides more dynamic? Take a closer look at using PowerPoint Designer to quickly create intriguing slide layouts.
- [Instructor] I'm Joel Simmons, … a.k.a. The Presentation Guy. … Hello, and welcome back to this week's installment … of Presentation Tips Weekly. … Have you ever been cranking along on a presentation … and you get to a seemingly simple slide, … but you just can't figure out what to do … to make that slide look great? … Or maybe you've had a complex slide … and you didn't know what to do … to make those elements work. … Of course you've been there; we've all been there. … Enter in PowerPoint Designer, one of the features … available in Microsoft Office 365. … PowerPoint Designer's basically like having … another designer at your beck and call … for layout help. … While all the layouts may not be amazing … right off the bat, sometimes they provide … just enough of a creative spark … that they might get your juices flowing … to create something different. … Let's see this in practice. … First of all, we want to get the content on the slide, … which is already done over here, which is great. …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations