Learn how to use PowerPoint as an educational tool to engage learners, not just to deliver learning materials. Get tips for creating more interactive, engaging presentations.
- [Alan] PowerPoint is unquestionably the most popular and versatile presentation tool for educators and it's always adding new features which makes effective use of PowerPoint a critical teacher's skillset. This LinkedIn learning course will help instructors make the most out of using PowerPoint in the classroom, taking slides past the conventional charts and bullet points. We'll explore some fundamental ideas about PowerPoint in education and cover basic PowerPoint features. We'll also introduce new methods of creating slides like designer, icon sets, and inking.
And cover new ways of making PowerPoint more interactive and visually compelling, like morph and zoom. Along the way, I'll share some of my personal favorite tips and tricks I've developed in using PowerPoint throughout my 15 years of teaching. So come along with me and enjoy PowerPoint 365 for Educators. By the end of this course, you'll have a whole array of methods for optimizing your slides for an educational context.
- Working with images, animation, links, and media
- Using PowerPoint Designer
- Incorporating 3D objects
- Adding interactivity with Morph and Zoom
- Installing and using add-ins for educators