Join Jole Simmons for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Keynote to remove backgrounds for PowerPoint, part of Presentation Tips Weekly.
- [Joel] I'm Joel Simmons, aka the presentation guy. … All right, so let's say we're working on a deck … for a client, and the deck's in PowerPoint, … and we have an image like this with a white background. … And we need to remove that, because we want to put this guy … on another background. … All right, so to remove that background, … we're going to click the image. … We're going to go over to remove background, … which is under picture format, … and let's see, we have mark areas to keep … and mark areas to remove. … And judging from what's going on here, … I think we need to keep some stuff. … All right, so if you're a Mac user, … I'm going to show you something really cool you can use … if you have Keynote and PowerPoint. … So let's go over to Keynote real quick. … All right, so we have our same image up here. … And we just want to go ahead and remove that background, … so we're going to click the image, go under image … and click Instant Alpha. … And we're just going to click this background and drag, …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations