This video covers the tools found in the Presenter View, which becomes visible when the computer is connected to a projector or second monitor.
- [Instructor] Alright, so I previously mentioned…that when you're in a presenting situation…where you've got your computer hooked up to a projector…or a second monitor, PowerPoint gives you a set…of presenter tools so you can keep track of things…like your slide notes, the current time,…the upcoming slides, and so on.…These tools show up by default…whenever you have a second display,…but be sure to go to the Slide Show tab…and here make sure Use Presenter View is checked.…You can also enter presenter view…without connecting to a second display…which you might wanna do to set up the view the way you like…before you're in front of a live audience.…
Let's go into Slideshow view,…and down here at the bottom, I'll click this menu…and I'll choose Show Presenter View.…Okay, so this is what you'll see on your computer…when you're connected to a projector.…The large slide here is the slide your audience…is currently seeing, to the right…you can see the upcoming slide so you won't be surprised…if you forget the order of your presentation.…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.