Once you have completed your Office Mix, it is easy to upload to the Microsoft cloud and store them in your Microsoft Office Mix account. Once your mix is completed, you will have the ability to adjust the settings, as well as leave a description, tags, and more. Your uploads will be stored in your Office Mix account and can easily be edited or shared with students.
- [Voiceover] Once you have your flipped lesson created…using Office Mix you're ready to upload and share it.…Now here's our flipped lesson.…We have some video, we have audio,…we narrated over some of the slides,…we've included simulations and websites,…so we have a lot going on here.…Now you may wanna preview it before you upload it,…and if so, make sure you're on the Mix tab…in the middle is a tab for Preview.…If I click here it brings it up full screen…and I can navigate through it…to see if it looks the way I want it to.…
I'll Escape out of this,…and I'm ready to upload it.…So at the top, next to Preview,…I'm going to click on Upload to Office Mix.…When I click here a window appears on the right hand side…and I'm just going to click on Next.…They're going to have us log into our account…and this is an important step,…because once you create your mixes…they will be uploaded to your Office Mix account…and you'll be able to access them, edit them,…and share them.…So I'm going to sign in with my Microsoft account.…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix