Join Jole Simmons for an in-depth discussion in this video Up your game with presentation tips, part of Presentation Tips Weekly.
- Okay, so maybe right now you're working in a presentation full of text and bullets and charts and you're thinking, man, this is dry. This audience is totally going to fall asleep. What can I do to make this pop? Or maybe you're pretty good in PowerPoint, but all of a sudden, your client says, hey, I need this deck design a keynote, and I need it by the end of the week. Or maybe you're actually a pretty good presentation designer, but you're looking for a few new tips or features to keep you current. Well, I'm here to help you out with this brand new course, I'm Jole Simmons, AKA the presentation guy. I'm a presentation designer in Silicon Valley. And for the last 10 plus years, I've worked with all kinds of clients. I have to jump between PowerPoint, keynote and Google Slides all the time. Each week, I'm going to share some little gems with you that I've learned along the way, so you can take your presentations to the next level. So let's get ready with a smack those boring bullet points right off the slides and get right into it with Presentation Tips Weekly.
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations