There are additional options in Microsoft PowerPoint that you can use to continue to stylize your text. This can add some polish to your presentations.
- [Instructor] Well, you could take advantage … of standard text formatting using the format bar. … There are several additional options, … if you'd really like to make some heavily stylized text. … You can always turn to a word art or styles … to really push things a bit further. … I recommend though that you use these effects sparingly … because they are quite effective, but shouldn't be overdone. … Let's go ahead and add another slide here. … I'll click, and I'm going to set this one using layout … to just be a title slide here. … There we go. … Looking at the design ideas, … you see the different options it's presenting. … I'm going to close that for now. … What I want to do is go back a slide, … and highlight this text here for a visitpmi.org. … This is the project management institute, … and I'll press Control C to copy that to my clipboard. … Now I can come over and press Control V to paste it. … Let's take out that extra space. … What I'd like to do now is audition a few looks. …
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Approaching a Presentation
2. Building the Outline
3. Using the Outline to Create Slides
4. Working with Text
5. Photos, Video, Charts, and Shapes
6. Animating a Presentation
7. Getting Ready for Playback of Your Presentation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.