Some of the familiar PowerPoint desktop graphic tools work differently in the PowerPoint Online app. Learn which SmartArt gallery choices are available for use, how the insert process differs, and how to work with charts and WordArt.
- [Instructor] While designing slides,…you may want to take a look at this…from an audience member perspective.…Sometimes things that you're designing…may not be as impactful or memorable…based upon the way that they're laid out on the slide.…Now it's common to have groups of information,…steps in a process to be presented in a bullet list,…a numbers list, some sort of shaped grouping.…Here we can see on slide 11 that we have phase one,…phase two, and phase three in a bullet list.…And while that works really well…to kind of organize the information,…you might want to change it up from time to time,…and SmartArt can help with that.…
We'll also discuss where you can find WordArt…and Excel charts if you need to work with those…in your presentation as well.…So let's get started with slide 11 as you see it here.…If we needed to make a change to this,…we of course could select the information and delete it…and replace it within the container.…If instead we are starting from a new slide,…like you see here on slide 11,…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.