Presentations that you create can be shared with others for viewing and editing. Learn how to share a presentation, grant access to view or edit, determine who else is working in the presentation at the same time as you, and see how live changes are displ
- [Instructor] PowerPoint presentations that reside…in cloud storage, like the presentation you see now,…this resides in OneDrive for Business,…but it could also reside in another cloud document library,…like a SharePoint online document library…or a Teams channel document library.…While presentations that reside there…can be shared or may already be shared…with your fellow colleagues,…this means that everyone can work…on this document together,…view this document,…make modifications as needed,…and do that in real time.…
This is also known as co-authoring or live editing.…Since this presentation resides in OneDrive for Business,…it will need to be shared out with fellow colleagues.…If it were in SharePoint online or a Team channel,…all of the members of that site or that team…would have access to it already.…So if we want to share this with a fellow colleague,…in PowerPoint online in the upper right corner…is a share button.…By selecting Share you will get the Share menu,…as you see it here,…where you can choose who would you like to share this with.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.