This video explains the sharing options that are available in PowerPoint for sharing the file for others to view or edit in collaborative situations.
- [Instructor] Okay, so previously, we looked at how to save…your presentation online to OneDrive,…which again is necessary if you wanna be able to use…the built in tools in PowerPoint to share it with others.…I'm gonna click the Share button up here again,…which opens up this window labeled Send Link.…And we have areas here to enter a name, or email address,…to add a message, to copy a link, or to attach this file…to an Outlook message.…Now at the top here we can choose…Anyone with this link can edit,…just people in my organization,…people with existing access, or specific people.…
I'm gonna leave anyone selected,…but down here at the bottom we have Allow editing…which we can turn on or off.…If I uncheck Allow editing and click Apply,…notice it says anyone with this link can view.…I'm gonna click Copy Link which generates this URL,…again it says anyone with this link can view,…so I'm gonna copy that.…So now if I open a browser where I'm not logged in…to my OneDrive account, and I paste this address…into the address bar notice PowerPoint Online opens up.…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.