This video explains the sharing options that are available in PowerPoint for sharing the file for others to view or edit in collaborative situations.
- [Instructor] Alright, so in the previous movie,…we looked at how to save your presentation online…to OneDrive, which is necessary if you wanna be able…to share it with others using the options found…when you click share here in the upper right-hand corner.…So let's take a look at some of these options.…Notice we have the Invite people area up here,…and down at the bottom, we have Get a sharing link.…Let's get a sharing link.…If you wanna be able to share your presentation…with someone but you only want them…to be able to view it but not edit it,…you wanna create a view-only link.…
After a moment, a link to the document is generated…and you can copy it to your clipboard.…So now if I open a browser…where I'm not logged into my OneDrive account…and I paste that address into the address bar,…you can see it opens the document here in PowerPoint Online.…So if I had pasted that address into an email message,…anyone with that address will be able to come here…and view my presentation.…But notice there's no option here…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.