Find out about presentations that can be viewed at any time, or as part of a booth/show experience.
- [Instructor] There are a few ways that you can … or may be asked to make your presentation available … online, either live or as an always-on resource. … Though the behavior is native to Google Slides … and some other online services, … there are options for both PowerPoint and Keynote … to either share presentations live … or have them embedded in some websites. … And they are pretty straightforward to do. … There's also LinkedIn's SlideShare … where you can host presentations. … And they have metrics and loads of other goodies, too. … Another scenario that you may encounter … is the so-called self-running or kiosk presentation. … That could be just as simple as a looping slideshow, … but could also be an interactive experience … that's driven by the user. … Now should you find yourself in that territory, … it would be wise to familiarize yourself … with some basic principles of user interaction … and user interface elements, … which isn't anywhere near as scary … as it might sound right now. …
- Outlining your topic
- Creating a storyboard
- Developing your design ideas with moodboards
- Exploring slide typography
- Using colors, words, and images effectively
- Using charts and graphs
- Effectively using animations and transitions
- Beyond the presentation
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Graphic Design: Presentationswith John McWade51m 29s Beginner
Creating Infographics with Illustratorwith Tony Harmer3h 6m Intermediate
Presentation software2m 12s
1. Developing Your Ideas
2. Design Essentials
3. Charts, Graphs, and Tables
4. Transitions and Animations
Using animation1m 45s
5. Finishing Touches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.