This video shows how to save the PowerPoint presentation to OneDrive as a backup or to be shared with others.
- [Instructor] Another way to share your presentations…with others is to save them to the cloud…so they can be downloaded by anyone you share a link with.…You can also save your presentations to the cloud…so you'll be able to get to them…at any time from any computer.…And that can really come in handy…if you need to give your presentation,…but you're having trouble with your own computer…and need to borrow someone else's.…So basically, before you can share your file with others,…you need to store it online.…I'm gonna go to the file tab,…to account, and here I'll see my connected services.…I have a couple of OneDrive accounts,…so be sure to check your own accounts,…and if you haven't set up a OneDrive account yet,…you'll definitely wanna do that.…
So now when I go back to my document,…I can come over here to share,…and notice it says, To collaborate with others,…save a copy of your file to an online location.…And I'll choose Save to Cloud.…That takes me into the save as screen.…I'll choose my OneDrive account here.…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.